Here are all my suggestions as of now.
1. Add Sunglasses  quest
- The quest should be implemented... the item is not overpowered in anyway it just gives a slot in the mid headgear.
2. Enable players to use /memo on all maps
- Since there isn't @warp I find it hard to keep using the warper (having to go down the list over and over is annoying) and then have to tele back to where the spot you wanted to be is VERY irritating.
3. Add 'Last Warp' option to the warper
- Having to keep going down the list is extremely annoying. There should atleast be a 'Last Warp' option if you want to keep going back to that place where you are leveling/hunting.
4. Zoom out
- Maybe you can fix it to where I can zoom the camera out a little more. It's all too close to the screen for me.
5. Identifier NPC
- A NPC in each town that will identify all unidentified items in your inventory for 100z each item.
6. If the Identifier NPC isn't approved
- Atleast let us see what item we are picking up even if they arent identified, so our inventory doesn't get crammed with the useless stuff. For example I want a morpheus hood. So I kill Aliza and on the ground I see a hood but the name is morpheus hood. Hope you understand ;X
That's all the suggestions I have for now. All the suggestions I made are just for the betterment of the server and to put less hassle on the players.