Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thugnificent
Members
Members

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-28

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 am

Hello,
Here are all my suggestions as of now.
pwnd

1. Add Sunglasses [1] quest
- The quest should be implemented... the item is not overpowered in anyway it just gives a slot in the mid headgear.

2. Enable players to use /memo on all maps
- Since there isn't @warp I find it hard to keep using the warper (having to go down the list over and over is annoying) and then have to tele back to where the spot you wanted to be is VERY irritating.

3. Add 'Last Warp' option to the warper
- Having to keep going down the list is extremely annoying. There should atleast be a 'Last Warp' option if you want to keep going back to that place where you are leveling/hunting.

4. Zoom out
- Maybe you can fix it to where I can zoom the camera out a little more. It's all too close to the screen for me.

5. Identifier NPC
- A NPC in each town that will identify all unidentified items in your inventory for 100z each item.

6. If the Identifier NPC isn't approved
- Atleast let us see what item we are picking up even if they arent identified, so our inventory doesn't get crammed with the useless stuff. For example I want a morpheus hood. So I kill Aliza and on the ground I see a hood but the name is morpheus hood. Hope you understand ;X

That's all the suggestions I have for now. All the suggestions I made are just for the betterment of the server and to put less hassle on the players.
Back to top Go down
blazemark24
Server Admin
Server Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Character
Im: New
Awards:

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am

1. Sloted Sunnies You can gain it to Gamble and Koe!!!
2. /memo cant be, effect - you can kill all boss by using Champ, Asura then Tele!
3. Warper at last point - Ok i will do that
4. Im working for new pacth
5. Identifier - I will add this

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Superstar
Very Loyal Players
Very Loyal Players
Superstar

Male Number of posts : 240
Humor : Totally Green
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Character
Im: Blackfire
Awards: /////Loyalty Award /////Loyalty Award

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm

Stay tuned for ChillRO Updates.. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Few Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Few Suggestions   A Few Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Suggestions
Page 1 of 1