Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Those Who have Talent

Go down 
+5
shin
Superstar
GM Bankai™
Ulric
Ashieboy™
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaya
Members
Members

Female Number of posts : 30
Humor : Bitter Sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character
Im: Rondo
Awards:

For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Do they have any plans on using it? If not, I'm gonna go use it for a different server.
Back to top Go down
TriNova
Banned
Banned
TriNova

Male Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Weed, Woman and Ragnarok
Humor : O_O
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character
Im: TANK
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:21 am

Well GM Bankai Will Decide What To Do With This Picture:
For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 Chillmvpmoved
Back to top Go down
Chaya
Members
Members

Female Number of posts : 30
Humor : Bitter Sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character
Im: Rondo
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am

decide now D: I made 3 other banners for different servers and I need to make more ;~; and I'm out of ideas
Back to top Go down
TriNova
Banned
Banned
TriNova

Male Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Weed, Woman and Ragnarok
Humor : O_O
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Character
Im: TANK
Awards:

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:57 am

Hmm Go Here And Fined Some Pictures.
Back to top Go down
DarkScript
Members
Members
DarkScript

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Real Name
- Jake
Nationality
- Filipino-English
Education
- Editor
- Trade School (I am a certified Computer programmer)

Previous Experience
- Most recently, OriginRO, however due to my own legal issues, I had to quit the server. ZenRO was prior to that. I was a co-administrator. I scripted, I hosted events,
I offered support to the players and I hexed the client that we used for our server. I also assumed a secondary self-given title of Human Resources Manager.
It was my job to make sure that the other staff members adhered to our standard of excellence and it was my job to keep the server clean and free of any type of corruption.
The rest of these are old, OLD servers.
I've been in the pserver game since 2001, so I've been around...probably too long.
- DarkRO
- GustaveRO
- ChaoticEuphoria
- XionRO
- EuphoricRO
- YawgRO
- XellosRO
- JoeRO

None of the above servers are in chronological order. Most never became huge due to a lack of commitment by the server owners. Also, I did work on even smaller servers before (if that were possible), but I cannot recall them at this time.

Areas of Expertise
- GM or Admin in game
- Graphic Designer
- Leadership
- Player Support
- Public Relations (Announcing wipes, rollbacks, etc)
- Investigations ( I am able to use the server's database to find out anything that has happened on the server. It's a handy tool to weed out corrupt staff members.)
- Server forum Administration and/or Moderation

Really, other than altering maps and/or sprite work, I can do just about anything that is asked of me. I've never been a graphics person.

What I'm looking for
- In my old age, well I'm not really old, but I've been dealing with RO since I was 15. Ahem... I'm looking to lend my 7 years of experience and knowledge to a decent server with a staff that needs an experienced individual and who has high expectations and/or pride in their server. I don't wish to work for someone who has no aspirations and isn't willing to commit fully to his or her server.

Contact Information
- Just drop me a line at tirador_ng_bra@yahoo..com. I read my mail daily and I will respond to you promptly.

Available time to work
- I'm in the Central Standard time zone, and I can commit at the absolute minimum 5 to 7 hours a day, usually more to the server.

Sorry if I sound arrogant. I just don't feel like pulling any punches with anyone who may be reading this. This is a serious application.

Bottom line: If you're in the market for a person who has ambition, knowledge, experience, maturity, the ability to do whatever it takes to better the server without letting his personal feelings get in the way and who will dedicate himself fully to making sure that your server is a better one, then I'm your man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Those Who have Talent   For Those Who have Talent - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For Those Who have Talent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: GFX Zone-
Jump to: