Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keirigami
Members
Members

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE Empty
PostSubject: Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE   Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:15 am

I exchanged 300 ticket hoping to get a Solar God Helm (Item ID: 5022). However, when I exchanged my tickets for the Solar God Helm option, I got something else - which is a Close Helmet (Item ID: 5131). I cannot further explain my disappointment and annoyance but I wish to have this settled immediately. Contact me in game, dearest GM, for this type of joy of getting such a nice headgear shouldn't be spoilt with a problem with the NPC. Please look into this matter; it shouldn't even take a minute. While that, I'd like to get my desired headgear. 300 tickets isn't something easy to get.

The following are screenshots to provide evidence based on the chatlog. This includes having 300 tickets and getting the wrong item.

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE ScreenBreeze067

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE ScreenBreeze068

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE ScreenBreeze069

This is me, obtaining the wrong item.

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE ScreenBreeze062

If the evidence provided above does not satisfy the GM, I assure you that you check the logs and you will realize the flaw in the NPC. Or, you can even try it yourself Smile

Please look into this matter.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
Keirigami
Members
Members

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE   Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Problem solved. Thank you for your time.

Thank you GM Bankai Smile
Back to top Go down

Coupon Exchanger - BIG ISSUE
Page 1 of 1